Thursday, April 14, 2011

Solemn Vibe !


The golden canopy and chandelier is fascinating perfect for such newlyweds


OK, I love this one exactly ! Its just like being in depth of sea .. wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the one who love the simplicity and clean lines and i always looking for something that bring a solemn feeling .. I just love it especially in my stressful days .. I keep looking for it and always have a fresh inspiration after saw at first sight.


Oh just looking at this, there is a bathtub overlooking the magnificent sea views .. can you imagine soaking pampered by breathtaking sunset ? I want it badly !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free
My Ping in TotalPing.com
Feedage Grade C rated
Preview on Feedage: trendy-trend-home Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki