Friday, April 22, 2011

Skywatch Friday.

Today I only can show blue skies because  that is what we had  lately.  Beautiful blue skies and lovely sunny weather, real spring.

Yesterday we went to visit the Keukenhof,  that beautiful  worlds largest only bulbs garden. Last year I posted a lot of  photo’s  which were mostly taken inside , in glass houses. It was earlier in the season so the tulips and and other flowers were not in bloom outside yet. This time I have only taken photo’s outside   and I made so many that it will take a few days to show some of them. We also passed the famous bulb fields. Mostly tulips and daffodils..More tomorrow.

Keukenhof

A lot of art is shown too but I will get to show that in a later blog.

DSC05746

Skywatch Friday is a weekly meme. For more beautiful skies from all over the world go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free
My Ping in TotalPing.com
Feedage Grade C rated
Preview on Feedage: trendy-trend-home Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki